Dec 9, 2011

Weight Of The World

Jum'at, 9 desember 2011
05. 43 pagi,


Ga kuat rasanya..
I want my mom n dad..
I wanna be there... :(
I'm sorry, I can't live with my grandma' anymore.. :(
I can't kept her safely..
Everyday feels like a thousand mistakes
and just like a thousand weight of the world on my shoulder...
why I came like this?
Have you ever feel Live without you mom n dad for a 6 years??

Padahal mereka ada, dan gw gak pernah bersama-sama mereka.
hanya saat liburan aja gw ktemu, dan itu pun gak sampe sebulan..
I'm sorry if I'm sad..
I'm sorry if I can't held this all... :(

0 komentar:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Entry Populer

@Aslipoerworedjo

Pages

 

Followers

 

Well Done

yrachmadfajar.blogspot.com

Templates by Nano Yulianto | CSS3 by David Walsh | Powered by {N}Code & Blogger