Nov 28, 2011

The Actor - Micheal Learns To ROck

 
 
D           E         A 
He takes you out and he takes you up
 D           E         A  
'cos he can show you so much
 F       G         C        F
I go to bed and to morrow a gain
 Dm              Esus4        E
there's a lot of   work to be   done
 D           E                A 
He gives you gold and he'll promise you
 D              E       A
the whole world  will be  yours
F       G             C          F
I just can  tell you I  love you   so
Dm                   Esus4    E
even though my odds are   low  
Chorus:


      D         E        A     D
     I'm not an actor I'm not a star
         Bm            Bm/A      E
     and   I don't even   have my own car
      F      G          C           F
     but I'm   hoping so much you'll stay
     Esus4         E7      A
     That you will love me anyway 
 
D           E         A 
The dirty games and th neonshows
D           E         A  
this is the world that he knows
F       G         C        F
Watching the stars satsifies my soul
Dm              Esus4        E
Thinking of him makes me feel so cold
D           E                A 
The fancy cars and the restaurants
D              E       A
you're just so fond of the man
F       G             C          F
Sometimes I wonder if you are blind
Dm                   Esus4    E
can't you see he's got dirt on his mind

Chorus x2

0 komentar:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Entry Populer

@Aslipoerworedjo

Pages

 

Followers

 

Well Done

yrachmadfajar.blogspot.com

Templates by Nano Yulianto | CSS3 by David Walsh | Powered by {N}Code & Blogger